Regular monthly meetings are held at the Mill Village Borough Municipal Building on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Mayor: Brian Peters (R)
- President: Linda Falconer (D)
- Vice President: Shawn McLaughlin (R)
- Member: Edward Falconer (D)
- Member: Ali Peters(R)
- Member: Clyde McGinnett (D)
- Member: Shannon Nye (R)
- Member: Patrick Waldron (R)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Catherine Wise
- Assistant Secretary/Treasurer: Cindy Wells
- Maintenance: Edward Falconer
- Morning Plow Driver: Bruce Wise
- Afternoon Plow Driver: Edward Falconer
Speaking at Council
All residents are welcome to attend Borough Council meetings. Any residents wishing to speak are asked to call the secretary and give her a general idea what the subject matter is so that council can be better prepared for any discussion.
Guests who call in advance and are put on the agenda will have the floor for 5 minutes. Guests who just show up the night of the meeting may have the floor for 3 minutes. Non-resident guest speakers who have been invited by council to present information are exempt from these time limits.
When taking the floor, council asks that the guest stand and state his or her name for the record before presenting his or her case. The matter may or may not be discussed at that time, but all cases will be taken into consideration by Council.
Council appreciates any and all comments and suggestions the residents might have, so please feel free to attend the monthly meetings. Residents may also submit comments, suggestions and questions to the secretary during office hours at the Borough Building for review by Council at the monthly meeting.
Property Tax Collector: Wynita Campbell
Hours: Monday evenings from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
1% Earned Income Tax and Occupational Privilege Tax Collector: H.A. Berkheimer
Currently, all seats on the Planning Commission are filled. If you are a borough resident and are interested in becoming a board member in the event of a vacant seat, please contact a Borough Council member or call the Borough Building. You can leave a message outside office hours.
The Planning Commission only meets infrequently when there is a need. Please consider giving a little bit of your time to your community.
- President: Paul Peters
- Member: Roberta McLaughlin
- Member: Steve Yovich
- Member: Kevin Skelly
Zoning Hearing Board
Currently, all seats on the Zoning Hearing Board are filled. If you are a borough resident and are interested in becoming a board member in the event of a vacant seat, please contact a Borough Council member or call the Borough Building. You can leave a message outside office hours.
This is another position where the demands on your time would be very little, as the Zoning Hearing Board only meets when there is a need.
- Chairperson: Melody Cornell
- Member: Michael Yovich
- Member: Ernie Brown
- Alternate: Lee DeBrakeleer
Other Borough Officials
- Auditing Firm:
- Banking Institution: Northwest Bank
- BOCA Inspector: CCI Inspections
- Constable: OPEN SEAT
- Director of Borough Newsletter:
- Engineer: Mark Corey
- Open Records Officer: Catherine Wise
- Polling Booth Contact:
- Representatives for the Erie County Associations of Boroughs:
Linda Falconer/Shannon Nye
- Snow Removal Contact:
- Solicitor: Knox, McLaughlin, Gornall & Sennett Law Firm – Christopher Sennett
- Zoning Board Solicitor: Marsh, Spaeder, Baur, Spaeder & Schaaf Law Firm – Kurt Sundberg
- Zoning Officer: John Letzo
Emergency Management Officials
- EMS Coordinator: Ed Falconer
- MV Cemetery Association Contact: Melody Cornell
- LeBoeuf Cemetery Association Contact:
Heidi Nosko Shakespeare & Regina Nosko Ripley
Mill Village Volunteer Fire Company
- Fire Chief: Jim Eggleston
- Fire Hall Rental:
Brian Campbell or Dave Stearns